View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:53 AM   #28
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
I don't really like Murph, but I will come to his defense on this one. It was obviously a joke.
Jokes about race can be funny if used in the right context. In fact one of my proudest moments in the last few years was selling a joke many would consider racist to a black comic. The guy paid me $100 for the line, and didn't consider me a racist for it.
I am confused here. First you say racist jokes can be funny if used in the right context, then you say one of your 'Proudest" moments was telling a racist joke about a black comic? I am confused, are you saying that racist joke was in the right context here? I dont get it, because you said you were coming to his defense on the racist joke here.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote