View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #34
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I've been trying to concoct a response to this, but you're going to believe what you like, and that's just the way it's going to be. So enjoy your hate and your rage. I'm not aware of any of my posts that have racist content. I'd really appreciate it, please, if you'd stop calling me a racist. I'm trying to ask you nicely.

Everyone of your tirades seems to come as a result of someone else's sarcasm. You should really consider growing a thicker skin because sarcasm is pretty much the way it's done around here. I am aware of what the community standards say about sarcasm, but I don't think sarcasm is going out of style any time soon, and I don't think it was a repeated attempt at posting malicious sarcasm towards a specific forum member. I'll defer to DJ on that one.

Because you seemed pretty unaware, I'll go ahead and also say that Murphs posts have a pretty high sarcasm/sincerity ratio. Now next time you'll know.

I would however like to know who else has called me a racist. Go ahead and PM me those names because that would be interesting reading.

And BOTH OF YOU stop with the cursing. The political forum is more of a forgiving environment for cursing historically, it being a place of more adult concerns (although not adult-like conversations) but again I'm asking you nicely, please tone it down. U2's kids read this site for heavens sake.

(And now you'll say "go ahead and defend your racist friend....")

Tiresome.
Got it. Racist posts are sarcasm and I should accept it. I see now!!!! Do I have a high sarcasm ratio? I just want to know so if I start making racist jokes I will be alright

Of course, you come back and say we both need to stop with the cussing, since I was highly offended by the "RACIST" joke that I should take as sarcasm. Call me thin skinned, because I will NEVER take "RACIST" jokes for sarcasm. I dont care if the joke is about blacks or whites or any other color. I dont even think it is fine in your privacy, but when you do it in a "PUBLIC" forum how could I NOT be mad about it? Dont 4get to let me know about my ratio, so I can take it into account for the future.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote