View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 04:11 PM   #19
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
I agree here. In the end, the draft comes down to having good players fall in your lap that fit your holes. One of the very few holes the Cowboys have right now is at wide receiver (especially when you consider that they have an aging TO), and they just managed to fill it. We could have waited and hoped the wide receiver fell to us in the draft, but what are the odds of that? So then you get in a situation where you take a gamble and reach on a wide receiver which may bust, or you do like we did this year and not address the wide receiver position at all. Cowboys are deep at a lot of positions these days so I say trade a few picks if you can truly address an area of need.
Yea that's another thing. I'm not sure where else you could go with this team as far as draft picks go. I mean every position can be upgraded but we can afford to give up some draft picks. Especially since we have a lot of additional ones.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote