View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #50
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the smoovest thing you've said, and now we all know the TRUTH!

I think you missed the quid pro quo. And you continue to ask questions under the assumption that we all use coin flips to choose our answers. So riddle me this, did you start beating your children before or after you used cocaine? Well, which is it??? Answer me!

I am offended that you race baited me, thinking I was a racist for no particular reason. Thank you for looking down on everyone here who disagreed with you by preemptively labeling us as racists.
You just called yourself racist. Now, go play the victim of hate crime. Did you mommy continue to commit adultery even though your father knew? Did you know your father is really your uncle? Or did your mom forget to tell you? Or all three Dont forget I am too using quid pro quo. Now, keep my kids out of your mouth...

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 10-14-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote