View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #68
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub
In context? That was your entire post--"This is like a Cowboy fan defending Adam Jones after they acquired him." Exactly what context are you referring to? It sure seemed to me like you meant to say defending Roy is like defending Pacman, given that, well, that's exactly what you said.

You made a nonsensical comparison, moments after you had made an uninformed claim about Roy's ego, and now you're backpedaling.
Uninformed? There are articles about it. It's you guys who are dismissing it just because you defend any Cowboy. That was my point: you guys defend anyone who wears a blue star.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Opens up the offense = a lot less 3 and outs... which entails a much fresher and more defense. There ya go.
More time? How does that help the defense when they are on the field? Do you expect to run-and-gun it throughout the playoffs? Am I going crazy here?
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote