View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #53
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
You just called yourself racist. Now, go play the victim of hate crime. Did you mommy continue to commit adultery even though your father knew? Did you know your father is really your uncle? Or did your mom forget to tell you? Or all three Dont forget I am too using quid pro quo. Now, keep my kids out of your mouth...
I have to give credit where credit is due... those are some well-crafted questions. But, I seem to have struck a nerve with the coin flipping. Not so comfortable on the receiving end, is it? Maybe you should reconsider posting in that manner.

And back to the more important issue, you learned nothing about JFK's childhood or early political career from school. Perhaps this is a salient point to consider: how much did you learn about Geraldine Ferraro's childhood and early political career from school? Remember her 15-page discourse?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote