View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #55
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
I have to give credit where credit is due... those are some well-crafted questions. But, I seem to have struck a nerve with the coin flipping. Not so comfortable on the receiving end, is it? Maybe you should reconsider posting in that manner.

And back to the more important issue, you learned nothing about JFK's childhood or early political career from school. Perhaps this is a salient point to consider: how much did you learn about Geraldine Ferraro's childhood and early political career from school? Remember her 15-page discourse?
The debate and this thread had nothing to do with who you are talking about. The thread was about Obama being placed in history books. My point was that Obama has made history and deserves to be in history books. I dont care how many pages, but if they choose 15 pages, so be it. Rather you like or dislike Obama has nothing to do with it other than an educational institution decided to put Obama in the history book.

This is a honor for Obama. It should not be made into drama AGAINST Obama. Then to follow up with the blacks cant read and the abolishing of Afirmative Action has no place here. I just pointed it out. If it had racist jokes/remarks about Asians you would be equally upset.

As MavDog talked about, racist jokes online is hard to do. The post was direct and had no smiley faces or nothing, just a racist statement only. Even with the smiley faces it would still be bad, but not we can somewhat take it as not being your true feelings. That has nothing to do with thin skin. It was wrong. Plain and simple.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote