View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #88
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9
Romo makes plays happen by getting out of the pocket and stretching the defense. No one will ever confuse Brad Johnson with Tony Romo. Brad will struggle terribly if that O-Line keeps bring their recent performances to the table for the next few weeks.

I love having Roy as a Cowboy, but the timing stinks short term. You need your star QB and new stud WR to get time together and build a chemistry and figure out what each other likes in terms of the passes. It's learning on the fly and fighting for a playoff spot in the process.
Well Roy is not gonna come in here and automatically be our #1. I imagine he gets worked in slow. Possibly our 3rd and maybe our 4th option if he gets out there this Sunday and play. Cowboys have the rest of the season to get chemistry between Roy and Romo. We're not in a rush. Brad may struggle but he doesn't hold the ball nearly as long as Romo does. This o-line is not bad. I'm not really sure why the media is so harsh on them after one game. They've been solid for the most part all season long except for maybe the past two weeks. I'm not in the least worried about the o-line. Not even really Brad Johnson either. I'm more worried about a secondary that includes Anthony Henry, Scandrick and Jenkins. We have zero depth there. If one of these guys get hurt where do we even go? Sure would've been great to have Olgesby right now. Should've never let him go even with Pac-Man on this team.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote