View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #73
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
They even went so far as to say they would never put their kid in a school system that had Obama in a book.
That's gotta be me you're talking about and I did not say that. Go look at what I said. Someone once said, "Only a fool makes more of what I say."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silke Smoov
Now thats alot over the top, so I asked a question that was lurking. Was it because he was black or because he was a Democrat? I wanted to see why there stance was so strong that Obama does not deserve to be in a book like that.
1. You race-baited.
2. You assumed race had something to do with it.
3. You assumed I might be a racist when you asked. It's so wonderful that you view us all as potential racists until we prove otherwise.
4. I told you, I have no problem with an objective portrayal of Obama. Indoctrination, on the other hand, is scary stuff. This scares me given what other stuff is going on in elementary schools (see the article I posted).
5. Who can spot the coin flip question? Who can spot the question that is crafted presuming there are only one of two possible explanations?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote