View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 06:19 PM   #103
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
Uninformed? There are articles about it. It's you guys who are dismissing it just because you defend any Cowboy. That was my point: you guys defend anyone who wears a blue star.
No. There are articles about Roy being unhappy cause he was on a team that was going nowhere, with (until recently) a GM that can barely tie his own shoes. That's not the same thing as "Roy has an ego."

I've followed him as a player much longer than you have, and I can assure you he is far, far, down the list of "athletes with big egos." So, again, you made an uninformed claim by taking something you read in an article and making an unreasonable inference.

FWIW, this reeks 110% of a Redskins fan trying to convince himself that this trade didn't just make one of his team's rivals considerably stronger. You can say it to yourself over and over, but it doesn't change one bit that the Cowboys just got a whole lot better.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 10-14-2008 at 06:20 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote