View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 06:28 PM   #77
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
That's gotta be me you're talking about and I did not say that. Go look at what I said. Someone once said, "Only a fool makes more of what I say."

1. You race-baited.
2. You assumed race had something to do with it.
3. You assumed I might be a racist when you asked. It's so wonderful that you view us all as potential racists until we prove otherwise.
4. I told you, I have no problem with an objective portrayal of Obama. Indoctrination, on the other hand, is scary stuff. This scares me given what other stuff is going on in elementary schools (see the article I posted).
5. Who can spot the coin flip question? Who can spot the question that is crafted presuming there are only one of two possible explanations?
Look at your #1 and #2. Your #2 is 100% correct. Like your #2 suggested, I assumed race MAY had something to do with it.

Now, lets go back to the story about what the lady said. First, she sounded a bit racist (TO ME), when she said why is McCain, Palin or Hilary not included. Then she said Obama has really NOT down anything (Clearly that is wrong in EVERY sense). She then went on to call ALL teachers LIBERALS, and to top it off she made it into a political thing against Obama. Now add all this up, and tell me that she does sound a bit over the top, as of matter of fact alot over the top. She could not just stop at the literature book, she made it personal. That lady was over the top. There was nothing wrong with Obama being in that book. Now 15 pages, that could be another issue that I would not argue on that fact.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote