View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 12:37 PM   #96
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
A bigger point we should keep in mind with this speculation is that we don't know what Jesus would do if he got to vote, and we do know that his ministry is not really a ministry of government, and that distorting Jesus for our own political purposes might land us in a burning hell for all eternity.
While my opinions of an afterlife are still undetermined, I'm not sure I wanted to mix this convo up with Jesus so I apologize for that.

I guess it is more to mcsluggo's point how things are so black and white for people: that X is always good and Y is always bad and there doesn't seem to ever be possibility for Z.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote