View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 02:22 PM   #113
minkbarn

minkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
everyone has excuses when it comes to their own money (think of all the houses the super rich people have to heat!)

My memory is fuzzy (and hopefully that knowledgable person comes along to correct me when they come along to correct flaco), but I think the economy started limping along before the tax cuts went in.

Promises, promises - I think McCain has promised to balance the budget in fewer years than Obama has promised. And if you really missed the old conservatives, then Obama and a democratic congress should really, really scare you. If you really missed the old conservatives, you'd be arguing for any of the more conservative candidates that were out there.
But as far as budget balancing Senator Obama is more fiscally conservative than Senator McCain.

That is only one part of the equation. There are lots of huge issues that will make all of us pick one or the other guy.

The economy and energy policy are the ones most important to me.
minkbarn is offline   Reply With Quote