View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #137
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Read your statement again, and see if you see any problems with it.
Give you a hint: You say dude likes black people because he spends thousands of dollars yearly on Mavs season tickets..Take your time as well.
I think it's been argued on db.com (thought I could be wrong cause I hate spending too much time there) that dude a fan of dirk over the team, so I see what you're saying.

but that said I really don't think dude is a racist. I think he's saying this stuff to dig at you, for entertainment and plain ol' "Just for the heck of it". the whole topic, from both of you, is overdone and tired now though.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote