View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 11:46 AM   #131
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ the media for trying to tear apart "Joe the plumber." Joe isn't running for anything.

Joe the plumber made their candidate say something honest and unscripted about wanting to redistribute wealth, and now they're mad. If they tried even half as hard as they have the last 2 days with "Joe the plumber" to delve into Barack Obama's life honestly and truly, then maybe we could take them seriously. The media is a joke. Sean Hannity is right when he says that this is the year journalism died.

Then the junior senator himself said "I am convinced that if there were no Fox News, I might be two or three points higher in the polls." Ok how about this, We'll trade you Fox News for CBS, ABC, NY times, MSNBC, NBC, Reuters, every late night talk show, SNL, and the AP and we'll see how the polls stack up. Is he serious with this?

He's going to win, it's a done deal. I can't believe that he would say that.