View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 12:37 PM   #137
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Perhaps you missed the point. Imo, the point is that we are at a point in history when the people are craving for true leadership and change + you have the media giving a candidate a free ride (rather than doing their job) = you open yourself up to horrendous possibilities. We don't know what Obama will do because no one is putting his feet to the fire. It's like being desperate for money, so you go "all in" when you haven't even looked at your cards. Obama promises change. What change? He promises "to spread the wealth around". He is fickle with his relationships to the point where I feel he'll say anything, anytime, anywhere if it is politically expedient + way too many people are infatuated with him (including the press). If he wins in a landslide, then he will claim a mandate for change (without definition) has arrived, the people have spoken. Congress goes strong Democrat, so there are fewer checks and balances. The possibilities are potentially horrific. Let's just hope he's what the Obamaniacs believe him to be or at least benign because America is about ready to give this guy a blank check.
I hope the McCainaniacs dont think that a president has a blank check. I am pretty sure there is a checks and balances process somewhere to keep from having a blank check. Lastly, I am pretty sure the McCainaniacs do realize that Obama is not going to steal from the rich to give to the poor. I am not worried about that, because that is not what Obama is going to do, and there is no way to get that passed with the checks and balances of the government on this issue. Lets just hope we dont get McCain in there with the same failed policies of Bush. I am most afraid of that..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote