View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #139
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
joe is famous! don't know about "trying to tear [joe the plumber] apart", it seems he's getting his 15 minutes and he's going to profit from it.
good for us, cause Obama will take that profit and spread it around. How do we know? Cause Obama said so!
Quote:
let's read the whole passage first:
good grief! that's even worse!

Quote:
“I am convinced that if there were no Fox News, I might be two or three points higher in the polls,” Obama told me. “If I were watching Fox News, I wouldn’t vote for me, right? Because the way I’m portrayed 24/7 is as a freak! I am the latte-sipping, New York Times-reading, Volvo-driving, no-gun-owning, effete, politically correct, arrogant liberal. Who wants somebody like that?
That's the quote you want to excuse??? If there were no ABC, CNN, etc., then Obama would be 10 - 15 points behind right now. And for the very reasons he's using as an excuse. And the portrayal? It probably has something to do with talking about how midwesterners cling to their guns and religion, talking about spreading someone else's wealth around, and invoking Warren Buffet in response to a Joe the Plumber reference.

one mention of how this affects the other side would destroy the effete, whiney, politically correct, arrogance that Obama portrays. Why doesn't he do such a thing? Maybe he just can't bring himself to do it.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote