View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #143
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
I hope the McCainaniacs dont think that a president has a blank check. I am pretty sure there is a checks and balances process somewhere to keep from having a blank check. Lastly, I am pretty sure the McCainaniacs do realize that Obama is not going to steal from the rich to give to the poor. I am not worried about that, because that is not what Obama is going to do, and there is no way to get that passed with the checks and balances of the government on this issue. Lets just hope we dont get McCain in there with the same failed policies of Bush. I am most afraid of that..
So there's a checks and balances system... unless it's BUSH!!!!!! That SOB RUINED THIS NATION AND THE CONSTITUTION SINGLE-HANDEDLY!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote