View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 12:58 PM   #7
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

JET handles it well enough, though, that I don't think you give his minutes at point to an inferior player, which is what either McLeod or JJB would be. I certainly want to have a third guy available to handle the pg spot, but if that guy is currently on this roster he's most certainly not a better option than JET in most situations.

Edit: oh, and as for rotations in preseason, it's not hard for me to imagine that Rick might be trying to get a good look at JJB to figure out if he has a role, whereas JET's more of a known quantity.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 10-18-2008 at 01:00 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote