View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #36
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm quite sure that Powell has legitimate reasons to support Obama. My ponit was in the 8 minute interview I watched, he didn't articulate any of them. So I didn't understand the buzz over the interview, unless it was simply buzz over a republican backing Obama.
Thig, with due respect, if you watched the whole interview and you didn't hear the reasons he articulated why he was supporting Obama, you weren't paying attention.

You are, of course, more than welcome to challenge Powell's reasons for endorsing Obama. To claim that he didn't give a reason, though, is simply not being reasonable, or even aware.

Watch it again, would be my recommendation. It seems that you didn't grasp it the first time.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote