View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #26
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
"Obama showed a steadiness, and intellectual curiosity, depth of knowledge and an approach to looking at the problems like this.."

and

"...also picking a vice president like (Biden) who I think is ready to be president on day one." something he doesn't think about Palin.
Thanks, I also thought these quotes stood out. All of those things, steadiness, intellectual curiosity, depth of knowledge - those are thing I want my President to have. He/she could be an old stump for all I care, but I still have some expectations about their mental acumen....and that has much less to do with style and personality and more to do with composition.

And yeah, making a responsible pick for your VP candidate is also important.

Just MHO, of course.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote