View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 08:40 AM   #458
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitome22 View Post
There's nothing more "extreme" than the position that women shouldn't have the right to an abortion. And that view will only be more extreme the more time goes on in this country.
I'm not real sure what your point is. Leaving babies in a storage closet to die seems more extreme to me. Especially when it's done simply to justify someone's decision to kill the baby earlier. Anyway, (again) I think more people are aware of the position on abortion taken by McCain and Palin. If anything, there are people that don't trust McCains rightiness on the subject. Relatively fewer people know how extremely left Obama is.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote