View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 10:32 PM   #191
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Silk - I think you're kind of missing the point. It SHOULDN'T be an insult to call Obama a Muslim. It's a misconception based on his name, yes. And of course it is inaccurate. But the resulting hate here is toward Muslims - assuming that calling someone a Muslim is a negative thing. It is bigotry towards Muslims first.
No, I am not missing the point It all comes down to racism, and to me it adds a double meaning when you factor in Obama is black as well. IMO.

I see it as a way to call him a Radical, terriorist and a negative form of calling him Black as well. I think it is all lumped in together, and each part is wrong in any sense. I think people use it in two ways and both are racist. One, is being racist by thinking Muslims are all terrorists and radicals, and the other is to call him a negative form of black, without actually saying it. IMO. Both meanings is racist and wrong.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote