View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #202
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
ok, if that's the point you were trying to make, Silk, it sure took you a while to get to it. I agree with that.

there are TONS of excuses people will make to hide the fact that they don't want to vote for him cause he's black:

"There's just something about him"
"I just don't like him for some reason"
"He's Muslim" (yes, I can see how using this fallacy is an excuse)
"He doesn't respect the flag"
"He doesn't love America"
"He doesn't put his hand over his heart"
"he was sworn in as a senator with his hand on the Quran"

all the "statements" like that could easily be disproven just by doing 5 seconds worth of research. But people hear something negative and it gives them a reason/excuse for not voting for Obama other than "he's black".

Yes, that has been my point, it was not to say that they were saying blacks are muslims. Fox did a whole special report on this issue and here is a little story on it:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435521,00.html

All your examples are exactly what is going on alot of times here. This is why I called it "Code words". I would rather them just say they dont want to vote for a black president. Hiding behind these type of comments I guess is the best way to hide racism. IMO

Clearly, Obama is NOT a Muslim, and it is even worse for a Christian to do it if they follow the bible. Obama has said many times, he is a Christian. Once he said that, I was satisfied and would question him no longer on the Muslim stuff.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 10-20-2008 at 11:32 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote