View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:11 AM   #98
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

The sad part in all of this...

Many support Obama because they DON'T support McCain.

Many support McCain because they DON'T support Obama.

Can we just have One candidate out there that we can actually support because we support them, period?

I don't like Obama because I don't suppor Democrats.

Outside of my distaste for the Democrat party, I only support McCain because he is at the top of the Republican ticket.

At the end of the day, I do however trust McCain, simply because nobody can debate his loyalty to the United States. He will do right by her.

Obama and the Democrats are more concerned with getting the approval of other nations. Please, I thought America was built on separating itself from other countries of the world. Distinguishing itself with its ability to thrive in a free democracy.

This is a Global world, but we must as Americans remain Independant from all other nations.

We've been dependant on other nations for Oil...now with Obama we want to be dependant on other nations for Political leadership?

For what it's worth, I hated Bill Clinton and to this I believe he is a huge reason we are in the mess we are in today. Does that mean I hate White's because I hate Bill? I truly distaste Pelosi, NEO-Liberal!!!

Well good morning friends. I trust that you will all have a great day today...my focus is on getting some good conservative work done...I'll try to check in when I can.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote