View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12 Tone Melodies View Post
The left has none nothing but trivialize the horrors of the Holocaust when they:
  • spent 13 + years calling LBJ/Nixon/Kissinger/Ford Nazis
  • spent 12 years calling Reagan/Bush 41/their cabinets Nazis
  • spent 8 years calling Bush/Cheney/the US Army Nazis
  • comparing Abu Grahib/Guantanamo Nazi concentration camps?
And why does the left always make references to their enemies as Hitler or Nazis but never to Stalin and any of his "purges"?
Kristallnacht wasn't a massacre, per se, but mass destruction of property by thugs
gee, you have such a big net you want to put "the left" into. do you do the same to the right for calling everyone "communists"?

not sure who called lbj a "nazi".

calling kissinger a "nazi" has so much irony to it, and again who called him that?

fyi I said the very same thing to the fringe leftists who called bush "hitler".

I sure don't need you attempting to lecture me on kristallnacht. there were murders on that night, and there were thousands of synagogues and businesses burnt to the ground. it was the beginning of the german pogrom. the germans and the russians had a lot in common in their murderous ways.

the point (ahem) is the american public does not engage in pogroms, and the american election isn't being undermined by either party, and there is no chance of an enabling act being passed in the usa that would allow for power to be concentrated in one individual. there is no possibility of the genocide occuring in america such as was presaged by kristallnacht.

using such an analogy only minimizes the death and horror that the nazis afflicted on europe by comparing our tolerant and stable political environment to such an horrific act.

Last edited by Mavdog; 10-21-2008 at 04:14 PM. Reason: poor spelling
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote