View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #441
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
The chiefs had everyone up - even the safeties. there was a HUGE hole that white hit and then everyone was playing catchup. Even with lendale's fat-ass, he was still able to outrun guys when he had basically a 20-yard head start (although he was only ahead by like 5 yards when he crossed the goal line).

I sent a joke e-mail to some of my friends asking if they had heard the sad news that Lendale White had collapsed and died after his long run. Most of them thought i was serious.
LOL. I hate when teams do that. Cowboys don't do it much but I never understand why teams go into what looks like a goal line defense where there's no help. Everytime they do it they get burnt for a TD. And by Lendale White? I remember one of Felix td runs was against a similar defense. Just seems like trouble.

Quote:
10 probably (also a good divsional record). 9 the rest of the NFC falters a bit.
You may be right. But i'd prepare for a 10 win team to possibly miss out on the playoffs if things continue the way they are. As a Cowboy fan, I have it in my head we can't lose more than 5 games to get in the post season. At 10 games we'll probably be in last game hoping for a team to lose or for a horrible team to take out one of our competitors.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 10-21-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote