View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:53 AM   #16
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappasigma
immigrants come to america and become american, so jews immigrate here and become american too, right?

ya, they do become american, but they don't call america they land, they still refer to israel as their land..... hmmmmm...... so they come here, use us and our resources, act and look american, but they don't believe this is their land..... they have a message from God, they believe they must all return to the the land, so it must be protected.

so wait a minute, does that mean that the Jews who come to america will use america to protect the land they will go back to????

then what happens to america after they leave .... .nothing, its keeps on going the same cause new jews are born who will use america..... what does that mean for america???

but, why do we do it?? CAUSE WE CAN'T STOP THEM. But our government controls the FEDERAL RESERVE, just tell them to stop......oh wait, no, the jewish coucil OWNS THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

like i said before, i'm not anti-jew.........i'm pro-american.
oh no, you're not "anti-jew", you are just a sweet patriotic person who believes that "jews..don't believe {america} is their land", "jews use us and our resources", and "the jewish coucil OWNS THE FEDERAL RESERVE."

take your bigotry and prejudice to a site where you can wallow in misinformed hate with the other scum who share your perverse views would ya?

thanks. don't let the door hit you as you leave....

Last edited by Mavdog; 10-22-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote