View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 10:17 AM   #411
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Sure they are, but it's not hard to get the other stuff, either. If you actually try, that is.
yes, what you asked for is easy to find.

Quote:
Yes, I'm familiar with the digital copies of an alleged birth certificate that have been produced by the Obama campaign.

Are you aware that Obama is being sued by a lifelong Democrat who is alleging that Obama isn't a citizen of the United States? Nah, probably not. It seems like that might be a newsworthy item, but apparently the MSM doesn't think so.
"alleged"? not too hard to see where your slanted view resides.

yes, I'm aware of philip berg's lawsuit, and imo it is frivilous. this issue has been vetted and resolved.

Quote:
I'm talking about the medical records from the hospital in Hawaii where he was allegedly born. Should be VERY easy for him to obtain and disclose.
those would be his mother's records, and why would they be released? not relevant.

Quote:
I'd like to know about his political involvements on campus. I'd like to know about his drug use. There are a number of things I'd like to know about. The media has managed to dig up a lot more about Sarah Palin in 2 months than they have about Obama in 20.
wow, talk about ridiculous. "political involvements"? sounds like a witchhunt for whatever contacts that he might have had that could be exploited in an attempt to smear him to me.

joe mccarthy is resurrected! let's leave that tragic legacy behind us, ok?
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote