View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #421
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

I think it is stupid as hell to EVEN suggest that Obama would back down from enemies. I stand behind Obama 100% that when and/or "IF" he is confronted with obstacles or challenges as a President he will rise to the occasion. I think it is just silly thinking to think otherwise. There are NO cowards running for President, and I even think ole Palin would not back down as well, no matter what if she is right or wrong if America is attacked.

If your worries are about Obama being soft, then you dont have a reason to worry. Now, if you worry that he will NOT rush to judgement, then be VERY worried. I do worry that McCain WOULD rush to judgement and we could be in worse shape as we are now.

BUT, back down for any of the President or VP candidates, I KNOW not..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote