View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 03:10 PM   #422
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
So why not get it?
??? they have the birth certificate, they provided it for all to see, so it's a question of what else you need....

Quote:
My viewpoint resides in the realm of legal proof, something I'm quite certain I'm more familiar with than you. What Obama has produced thus far constitutes nothing more than hearsay.

I say alleged birth certificate because what he has produced thus far does not constitute legal proof of his citizenship.
it's a birth certificate from the state of hawaii establishing that he was born there, so a) he is the child of a us citizen. b) born on us soil.

just what other "legal proof" do you seek? it's enough!

Quote:
You're very well read, so I'm sure that you are. Why is it, though, that CNN/NBC/ABC/CBS/PBS/Fox haven't done stories on the issue? (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

Since you are familiar with his lawsuit, you are probably also familiar with who he is. Philip Berg is a lifelong Democrat who assisted with Al Gore's legal challenges in Florida in 2000. It's really hard to employ the usual character assassination techniques against him that Democrats employ against pretty much anyone else.

I completely disagree with your assertion that the issue has been "vetted and resolved." Moreover, I think we can both agree with Philip Berg on one point: This is an issue that COULD be very easily resolved. All Obama would have to do is produce his original birth certificate and the medical records from the hospital in Hawaii verifying that he was born there, and the issue could be put to rest.

So why won't he do it? When a similar lawsuit was filed against McCain, he immediately produced his original birth certificate and medical records to address any concerns.

It's simple: produce the birth certificate and medical records. What good reason could there be not to do it?
for one, berg is a hillary clinton supporter who (my take) is misguided in his efforts to remove obama from the ballot in hope that hillary would become the nominee.

the fact that he is not a republican does not mean that the lawsuit isn't frivilous, and the fact that he is a democrat doen't give the lawsuit any stronger foundation.

obama has furnished a birth certificate provided by the state of hawaii. the "original" could not exist (do you know where your original bc is? I don't know where my original bc is...) and for all intent and purposes the state has validated his birth in hawaii.

Quote:
Why wouldn't they be released? It would be really simple to verify her identity and the fact that she gave birth at the hospital in Hawaii to a son named Barack Hussein Obama.

Don't you think it's important to take what are really simple steps to verify that the man meets the Constitutional requirements to serve as President?
for most of us, that step was taken when the state issued birth certificate wasvalidated as genuine and shown here .

Quote:
Nice red herring, but it won't work with me.

It is fairly standard stuff to find out about the college career of Presidential candidates. That's how we discovered that both Bush and Kerry were members of the Skull and Bones fraternity, etc. Stop acting like it's something that it's not.
he's provided what is relevant, and stuff such as skull and bones is irrelevant. who cares?

the whole issue of delving into the college "associations" is the red herring...
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote