View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 10:47 PM   #435
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
I am saying that without a witness with knowledge to verify that the document is authentic or certification of the document by the appropriate government agency in Hawaii, the document legally proves nothing.
I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean here. The state issued a birth certificate record, but it needs to be certified by the appropriate government agency of the state? What is it you are asking for? We certify that that which we have certified is indeed certified?

Quote:
I am also saying that it would be very easy (and this has not been disputed by anyone, because it is clearly true) for Obama to sign a release which would allow the press to have access to his medical records in Hawaii.
Does it not stand to reason with you that if there are details in Obama's medical records that will set this issue to rest with you, they would have already been been released? Do you wish to speak as an expert on the state of medical records in Hawaii in 1961?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote