View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 11:46 PM   #32
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
I feel better about this team than I did a month ago. At that point I forgot that Wright was on the team and my only hope for Green was that he could crack the rotation by the All Star break. Now it looks like Wright has forced his way into the starting lineup and Green should provide scoring and energy off the bench from day one. That plus the continued emergence of Bass could make this team more young and athletic than the experts realize.
Josh, Bass, Wright, Green, Williams, Diop...all young (I consider Josh young-ish) and talented.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 10-22-2008 at 11:46 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote