View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 07:31 AM   #443
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Okay, now your transformation IS complete. Much like Alan Colmes, you completely ignored what I said and just repeated yourself.

BTW, you'll have to pardon me if I don't want to trust FactCheck.Org on this one, either. I don't find them to be "non-partisan" at all, and I found their article on the subject very unconvincing.

The lawsuit will ultimately be dismissed, because Berg doesn't have standing to bring the case. But that doesn't make the question he is raising illegitimate. In fact, this is a question of legitimacy, and it is one that has yet to be answered.
yes, repeating oneself is done when the party who is supposed to be listening seems deaf.

your continued attacks on every source that you disagree with is getting old and redundant. you dismiss factchek.org in a flippant comment with no basis of support.

as for "legitimate", here is what they say:

"We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs"

clearly "certified" in my book.

now, continue with your bashing of the messenger...
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote