View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 08:19 AM   #27
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, it's mostly American Jews who support the state of Israel - ask a Russian Jew what they think about it and you'll get a totally different answer...

I do find it odd, however, that both Obama and McCain have [literally] pledged allegiance to Israel (as did the Bushes and Clintons) - I just wonder how many masters one can serve? At the end of the day, are our leaders looking out for America/Americans first, or are they willing sacrifice OUR security for that of Israel? [because the people who orchestrated 9/11 didn't have any beef with America until Israel was founded...]

And don't get me wrong - we have the same deal with Great Britain too, but Israel is caught up in a long-term war that we've tied ourselves to both diplomatically and financially... What do Americans get out of the deal?
Just to be honest, I think America defending Israel has more to do with biblical than anything else. So, I am in support of it. IMO
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote