View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 03:20 PM   #65
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman View Post
I think they gave him the benefit of the doubt since the ball dropped near a reciever. After seeing the replay, he didn't even look where he was throwing, so I think he grounded it. But from the ref's perspective, they couldn't tell whether he intentially did it or not watching it live.
Honestly I wasn't even referring to the 4th down play, I was talking about a few plays earlier when the announcers were slobbering about how gritty Garcia was for using his arm strength to force a throw and avoid a sack. Except for the fact that there really wasn't anyone in the area that he was throwing to that I saw. But that 4th down throw was pretty questionable as well.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote