View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 04:18 PM   #79
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I don't mean deep routes. I'm referring to short routes where there's nothing there for the qb so the receiver has to basically freestyle and do whatever it takes to get open. You can't ask a corner to defend that. I don't know any corner in this league that can. He sure as hell doesn't play for the Deadskins lol
I won't even comment on the Redskins "insult" considering you don't even watch them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
You might not be familiar with the Bucc's o-line but its considered one of the best in the league. And what makes them so scary is that you have one that's 27 and the rest are all under 25 years old. That's scary. They're going to be together for 7-8 years. You can call it a bad game if you want but if the Cowboys didn't send any blitz's or didn't get any pressure on the Bucc's everyone would be screaming how good the Bucc's o-line is. At what point is it just great pressure on the quarterback?
That's one way to spin it. Look, I don't want to go in circles with this, so I'll say this. Fine, Dallas had good pressure today. That's a good game for them (possibly a bad game for the Buccs). If they do it to the Giants, then that's a good trend. Then we can all tout them for their greatness.

Last edited by Caseman; 10-26-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote