View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 04:32 PM   #80
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman View Post
I won't even comment on the Redskins "insult" considering you don't even watch them.

That's one way to spin it. Look, I don't want to go in circles with this, so I'll say this. Fine, Dallas had good pressure today. That's a good game for them (possibly a bad game for the Buccs). If they do it to the Giants, then that's a good trend. Then we can all tout them for their greatness.
Well i'm not touting them as great. Especially this season. Just for a team that's defense has been so inconsistent it was great to see the defense actually win the game for us. That's all i'm saying. The defense has the personnel to play like this. Its what we've been expecting. Just haven't seen it.

And who on the Deadskins can hold a corner for more than a couple of seconds with no pressure on the quarterback? There's only one man i'd even consider a shut down corner and he's not Deadskin.

Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote