View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #1642
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a sad day. I finished the last two episodes of season 3 of The Wire. It is amazing TV. I don't know how they keep up with the TV that they've created over the first 3 seasons. I cannot imagine season 4 and 5 being as good as the first 3. It's truly a sad day. But I cannot wait to start season 4.

Damn, I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish this series. It has changed the way I view TV. Seriously, if you're ok with the shows you watch now, don't even start The Wire. They've ruined TV for me to an extent. It is truly that good. There are shows that I used to watch religiously that I can't even find the time to fit into my not so busy schedule simply because I know that they cannot come close to providing the type of entertainment that The Wire provides.

I lay awake at night thinking about the characters in the show... thinking about what must be going on in their heads.. thinking about the cases... thinking about what's coming next.

Stay away from this show. Do yourself a favor if you're happy with your normal TV shows. This is the best TV show ever created. It never lets up. Every episode fits into the series perfectly. You end up caring about what happens to each character. No, you don't like every character, but you're not supposed to. But even those that you don't 'like', you deeply care about what happens to their character and how it happens.

It is an amazing show.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote