View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 11:49 PM   #41
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Actually, you did word it "so harshly". You said, "If you are dumb and backwards, you certainly vote Republican." That was lacking a measure of grace and decorum, I guess.

And factually, you are wrong about uneducated (or undereducated) people. According to the latest polling data from IBD/TIPP, 49% of people with only a high school education say they intend to vote for Obama, as opposed to 40% for McCain.
Well, SLAP ME AROUND AND TELL ME NOT TO CUSS ANY MORE. If 49% of educated folks are voting McCain, I guess I better jump on that bandwagon.

Whoa, wait a minute. Was that folks with a high-school diploma, or folks with *only* a high-school diploma?

If it's only the high-school diploma, eff em. I'll vote for Obama, like everybody else.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 10-27-2008 at 12:30 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote