View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I'd say there's 3-5 backups alone in the NFC East that I'd rather have ahead of Brad Johnson. The whole b.s. about no one having backups is just that.... b.s. Yeah, great backups are hard to come by. However, that doesn't mean that you get a freaking invalid out there trying to play QB.
Who are they? I agree with Todd or Kerry Collins but Brian Griese? Horrible quarterback. Leftwich spelled Roethlisberger for a series and looked horrible. Matt Cassell? I guess the jury is still out on him but for a guy who hasn't started a game since high school he's exceeded expectations. But I don't see the 3-5 backups in the NFC East that are any good let alone the league. I just take it as a blessin that we have one who isn't turnover prone because unlike when Romo is in there we don't have the scoring power to get us out of a 21 point lead.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote