View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #2
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Who are they? I agree with Todd or Kerry Collins but Brian Griese? Horrible quarterback. Leftwich spelled Roethlisberger for a series and looked horrible. Matt Cassell? I guess the jury is still out on him but for a guy who hasn't started a game since high school he's exceeded expectations. But I don't see the 3-5 backups in the NFC East that are any good let alone the league. I just take it as a blessin that we have one who isn't turnover prone because unlike when Romo is in there we don't have the scoring power to get us out of a 21 point lead.
I wasn't basing Leftwich off of one series this year for the Steelers...I was using more of the body of work. Cassel has been good enough to keep the offense affloat. I still think Volek isn't that terrible of an option either.