View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:57 PM   #138
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Yea Billy Volek who is he backing up now? Is he on the streets? And I brought up the Leftwich series because that's the only thing we have to go by. He lost his job to Garrard. Not sure what body of work you're looking at.

I'd say Atlanta was a wash for him, and it was for any QB trying to fill in for Vick until Ryan came on board this year. The last go round in Jax was eh...but before that he was in all of his "glory." That one series was in the Philly game where Big Ben was eaten alive by the blitz attack. That O-line couldn't protect anyone who was trying to be the QB. Again, I wouldn't use that one mini run as a whole identification of the kind of player he has been.

Volek is Rivers' backup in SD.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 10-27-2008 at 10:57 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote