View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #703
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Couple more just came in from senate

North Carolina Senate Rasmussen Hagan 52, Dole 46 Hagan +6
Kentucky Senate Rasmussen McConnell 51, Lunsford 44 McConnell +7

Lizzy is in bad trouble. This also looks good for Obama, in NC. It is close and can go either way in NC for Mac/Obama. Mitch has opened up a little at plus 7. I'm just not sure how much can creep in from VA, NC, IN and OH into KY. Mitch took a beating from alot of Kentuckians on the Iraq war and just being a rubber stamp, like Lizzy is but also he has had a strong hold on KY for awhile now. That +7 looks good right now and pretty safe.

3 more pres polls

North Carolina Rasmussen Obama 50, McCain 48 Obama +2
Kentucky Rasmussen McCain 55, Obama 43 McCain +12
Montana Rasmussen McCain 50, Obama 46 McCain +4

The reps have had to buy more air time out in MT this week. I think Mitch had to get a 5 mill loan to help his chances out also. Ky at +12 for Mac looks pretty solid for Mac and even Mitch. In MT it is taking money and alot of Hank songs to keep from turning red to blue. Is Obama's people even out in MT? I think the gov did go dem in the last election in a close race. That is the prob, when Palin/Mac stay away to long from somewhere, it starts drifing. MT, AZ, SD, ND.

Why did people in Macs camp have in in IA not long ago seeing this, IA-Pres Oct 30 SurveyUSA Obama (D) 55%, McCain (R) 40%. This was probably when he had to turn a blue state red but he is getting killed in IA and he went up there and sat in some little room for the Des Moines Register paper as someone asked him about Palin and her credentials and he went on about she once was ahead of the pta in her town or Alaska. I was like is his camp trying to help Mac get a spot on SNL. He finally left IA and then moved in PA.

One more on Mitch

KY-SEN Oct 30 Mason-Dixon McConnell (R) 47%, Lunsford (D) 42%

Here is one more better for Mac in the state of IN

IN-Pres Oct 30 RasmussenMcCain (R) 49%, Obama (D) 46%

Go Mavs, off to watch Mavs. Hope it is a good game.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote