View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 12:29 AM   #34
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdubya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdubya View Post
Nightmares...

Ricky Rubio's got lead feet. In the olympics, he couldn't blow by Kidd if he had a running start!

Peep the scouting report and watch how slow that kid is if you get your hands on some footage.
Rubio got by Kidd... then he got by Paul. Were we watching the same game?
Not on a consistent basis. If he did blow by Paul/Kidd/whoever, it was probably a switchup, pick and roll, or maybe the defender was trying to gamble for the steal. I didn't watch every possession of that game, but countless others have watched most of his games. That's why I checked out the scouting reports and they confirmed what I saw. Face it, the kid is slow. Slow at 35 is halfway acceptable. Slow at 18 is a whole different story.

If ball distribution is his only asset (if he can't shoot, or score a layup), then with him on your team you're gonna be playing 5 on 4 most of the time. Now I don't know about you, but I want my backup PG to be somewhat of a scoring threat.
The kid just turned 18 years old
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote