View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 07:27 PM   #712
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Couple races i did not mention because i feel they are safe republican.

Graham is going to beat Conley in SC.

Cornyn i also feel will beat Noriega in TX. It could be closer than maybe what i think and maybe some miracle Noriega has a chance but Cornyn is probably going to be hard to beat in TX. I would sure go out and vote and see where it goes.

Collins is going to beat Allen in Maine. This is one the dems thought they had a shot at but knew it would be a tough race. Collins has ran strong all the way through. Noriega has the better shot at any of these three races but i feel they are pretty says for the reps. It is other races that the dems or reps are really winning big i did not mention. I feel this covers most all that is in play and pretty close and also has an effect on the magic "60" number. I'll be back on Saturday to report. What a beautiful day Tuesday will be.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote