View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 12:55 PM   #22
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
No one has to "demonize" Jeremiah Wright. His own words do that.
wonderful that you have the power to decide what opinons have legitimacy and what are not. hey, who appointed you?

Quote:
Wow, talk about moral equivocation. Not to your liking? In other words, they're not necessarily WRONG, just not to your liking?

Murph was right.
hmm. le't's see....

"importing of drugs, the exporting of guns and the training of professional killers" check, it is true.
"We conducted radiation experiments on our own people" check, it's true
"We’ve got more black men in prison than there are in college" check, it's true
"Hillary ain’t never been called a n***8r. Hillary has never had a people defined as a non-person" hard to say, but it is more than likely that this is also true.
"We bombed Hiroshima. We bombed Nagasaki. And we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon..." check, it is true.

it is his conclusions from these facts that I disagree with.

it seems that the difference between you and I is that while I can disagree with a person who reaches conclusions that I object to, I can still respect their right to reach those conclusions. apparently you lack that ability and what to silence those who say things you object to.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote