View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #25
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
wonderful that you have the power to decide what opinons have legitimacy and what are not. hey, who appointed you?
Keep on defending his opinions as "legitimate" if you want.

-- The United States Government created HIV as a means of genocide against people of color
Mavdog says: Legitimate

-- The United States bombed far more people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki than were killed in the 9/11 attacks, so it has no right complain about those attacks.

-- The United States supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and the black South Africans, so we deserve the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

-- The United States government gave black people drugs and then passed three strike laws, all for the purpose of oppressing black people.

-- We have more black men in prison than in college, because the United States government is racist.

Quote:
it seems that the difference between you and I is that while I can disagree with a person who reaches conclusions that I object to, I can still respect their right to reach those conclusions. apparently you lack that ability and what to silence those who say things you object to.
Honestly, I don't know where you came up with this nonsense. He can believe whatever he wants, and he can say whatever he wants. As bad as he thinks this country is, it is one of the liberties afforded him in the United States by our Constitution. I never said that he should be silenced.

What I did say, however, is that his own words demonize him. No one has to make him out to be a radical, virulent hateful person. His own words fairly characterize him as such.

And the question is, "Why would Barack Obama turn to a hate-monger like Jeremiah Wright for spiritual guidance and mentorship?"