View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #719
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Wheh i mentioned landslide, not PA but the election itself. I feel Obama will win PA but will be fairly close. PA usually is. Staying in PA, NH, VA and Nc and some in FL, he is letting states go like CO, NV and maybe OH.

Obama's ground game is one of the best i ever saw. He made McCain have to defend in way to many red states. He didn't have this adm to help him as they were a drag to him. He can't overcome the odds. The final tally will be how many senator seats does the dems pick up? How far does the dems go into the south and for how many years does this last in the south? Does Obama win in a sort of close race or is it a landslide?
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote