View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 04:38 PM   #14
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Dtown, I get what you are saying in a sense, but at the same time we are playing a Giants team that is firing on all cylinders. The biggest problem is that we have a shaky defense that often gets by because the offense rescues them. But when Brad Johnson and Felix's injury has turned our offense completely one dimensional - pounding it with Barber. The Giants defense is just too good to go at with one-dimension, and the pass rush is just too good to let Brad ever develop a rhythm. I agree with everyone else. This thing is going to be ugly.

I wish Witten wasn't playing. Just let the injury heal man, this game is a lost cause.
I just don't think the Giants defense is as good as their stats indicate. I think there secondary is average at best. The pass rush can be hell but if I remember correctly didn't we contain them pretty good last year with Tuck, Strahan and Osi?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote